Wednesday, November 11, 2020

CCEE2045 - Letter to Santa

 Hostess Kelly McKown-Santi is sharing a delightful holiday challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week. Christmas will be here before you know it, so Kelly is getting us started on some holiday fun!


This week, she has asked the CCEE Stampers to make a card featuring a letter to Santa. 


I have used images for Gingerbread Family and Coffee & Friends by Kitchen Sink Stamps to create this holiday card. The letter was computer generated.

I'm going to head over the the CCEE Stampers Blog and read the Santa letters used by the rest of the CCEE Stampers Design Team! Come with me!!



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lynn! This is the sweetest! I love your adorable plate of coookies and fun letter from Susie - you knocked the challenge right out of the park! This is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cookies! YUM!! Love your fun letter, and the goodies left for Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy looking card. If Santa doesn't eat those I'll take them.[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That plate of gingerbread cookies looks so yummy! I'm sure Susie was a good little girl this year despite what she wrote in her letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Susie, it's been a rough year for everyone, so I think Santa will allow some wiggle room on this nice stuff. It was 2020 and those politicians could not even heed to the sound advice of their mothers "if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all." I know Santa's heart will be softened by that delicious plate of gingerbread boys and girls. Such cuteness all over this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love this - the naughty one giving Santa permission to be naughty, too). Such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee! Yes, I think I would need to make up a batch of cookies like this for Santa myself! :) I love those darling gingerbreads on the plate! Festive and so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what and super cute and fun card Lynn!! I love all of the gingerbread cookies and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. with all those cookies on offer, Santa should forgive! If he takes them all, you could say he has been naughty too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute gingerbread men and design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see lots of Gingerbread cookies!
    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Lynn, the letter sure made my chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute...but it makes want to get another cup of cofee and another cookie to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!