Monday, November 9, 2020

Thanksgiving Blessings - Kitchen Sink Stamps

 Although this Thanksgiving will look decidedly different from those in the past, the blessings of this year have indeed been bountiful! Thanks be to God!

For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design I have created a Thanksgiving card for my son and his wife. They have recently moved to the country and see sights like this one just outside their windows (except for the mountains) everyday! We won't be together on that day, but hope to connect on Zoom!

To create this card I have chosen images from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


                    Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is soooo pretty! Such a peaceful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lynn, what a fabulous Thanksgiving scene.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this scene is amazing Lynn and I think one of my faves from you to date! The Autumn trees look amazing and I really wish I could be there right now!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lynn!! I love the beautiful scene you created, the shading on the horse and the trees are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lynn, I never get tired of our views here in Tn, it is one of the reasons we moved here. I smiled when I read your comment, my friend Jana said she had a double dose this morning... We all need our vitamins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!