Wednesday, November 4, 2020

CCEE2044 - Men Make Dinner Day

Kelly McKown-Santi, our CCEE Stampers November challenge hostess, has a super fun assignment for us today! She says that November 1st was National Men Make Dinner Day. In honor of men who love to cook, Kelly has asked the CCEE Stampers to create cards which showcase men as chefs!


My card was created with Grillmaster from Cricut Design Space. The designer paper is Grab and Go by American Crafts while the sentiment was created with my much loved We R Memory Keepers Word Punch.


Here are the rest of the men chefs featured by the CCEE team:

12 comments:

  1. Looks like he is ready to cook up storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to order food from such a cute gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn this is super cute! What a great image to use for today’s card and I love the chef-y paper choice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how fun is this!??! Lynn, your chef is too cute and your fun card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image on this card! Your chef is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute chef who looks pretty proud of his cooking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Lynn, I love that cute chef and the fabulous slimline design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chef is super cute Lynn! Love that wonderful grill master background to go with him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That guy is really fun with his colorful apron!! Love the panel of food!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this! Love your fun chef and cool sentiment too! A great idea for the men to cook for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card, if Darrell didn't cook he would be skinny... I'm retired... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!