Monday, June 29, 2020

Peony Prayers

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card was created with two of their newest releases: Grand Peony Multi Step Clear Stamps and Watercolor Prayers Multi Step Clear Stamps. It also incorporates a stencil created from their SVG Cut Thin Lattice 6 x 6 Stencil.

I set as a goal for myself to try to share color recipes which do not mix colors from different companies, but when it comes to the purples I needed for today, I have failed. I hope you can forgive me. I have extensive collections of Stampin' Up, Memento, and Altenew inks. For today's peony, I needed to mix in a little Papertrey Ink as well!


Peony Color Recipe:

Layer 5 - Memento Elderberry
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape
Layer 3 - Papertrey Ink Amethyst Allure
Layer 2 - Memento Lulu Lavender stamped 3 times
Layer 1 -Memento Lulu Lavender stamped 2 times

Leaves Color Recipe:

Layer 1 - Stampin' Up Mellow Moss
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Always Artichoke

Watercolor Prayers Color Recipe

Layer 4 - Memento Elderberry
Layer 3 - Papertrey Ink Amethyst Allure
Layer 2 - Memento Lulu Lavender stamped 2 times
Layer 1 - Memento Lulu Lavender

The rest of the sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

The stenciled background was done with Memento Lulu Lavender.

This card is being entered in the following challenges:

Make My Monday - Challenge #125 - Use Stencils

Top picks please add this to your blog

Sweet Stampin' - Create Your Own Background

Alphabet Challenge Blog - F is for Flora or Fauna

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #640 - Flowers

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Stenciling Challenge


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning flower image Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is a total beauty! WOW!!! LOVE all the purples you used - no matter where they came from. Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peonies are absolutely stunning Lynn!! I so the purples and I cannot help but use different colors of inks and papers from SEVERAL different places...especially the purples!! LOL!! This is such a lovely design! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lynn!! I love that beautiful peony and how you layered it over the lightly stenciled background, stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Gorgeous peony and lovely muted background stencilling, it's a perfect entry for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'- thanks for playing along this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lynn. I love Peonys. I have a few plants that use to be my mothers that I transplanted after she passed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. It looks so soft. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW this is absolutely stunning Lynn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous design, love your displayed technique. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of

    STENCILS at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful color you selected for this card! I can see why it was a knockout in that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, all your ink layers always amaze me...I find it hard enough to use one company for any one card, let alone all of the ink layers...love the lattice background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!