Wednesday, June 3, 2020

CCEE2023 - The Rose

June CCEE Hostess Vicky Gould has this week's CCEE Challenge focus on the June Birth Month Flower: The Rose. Symbolically, the rose has more meanings than one can count!

• A pink rose means perfect happiness, while a red rose means “I love you.” 
• A white rose signifies innocence, purity, and new beginnings. 
• A yellow rose conveys jealousy! 

A bouquet of roses means sincere gratitude, whereas a single rose amplifies the meaning of the color (a single red rose means “I REALLY love you”). Today the CCEE Stampers were to make a card with a single rose or a bouquet of roses.

I ended up with one lavender rose. The rose is a digital stamp from Power Poppy. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. The bulldog clip die is from Karen Burniston while the designer paper is from BasicGrey.



For more beautiful roses, check out the cards of the CCEE DT Members see below:

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lynn - such an amazing design! Love the little clip and that purple is so vibrant and a fun color choice … I'm guessing that means royalty! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful rose and what a cool die the bulldog clip is. Nice write up on the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great color choice. It reminds me of the Princess Diana rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, your card is so pretty - lovely rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card….colored to perfection! Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on a beautiful card Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purple rose! And I like the simple, yet stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that lavender rose, and your interesting layout, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lynn, your lavendar color for the rose is so soft and beautiful! Really love your design with that Vintage style background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an elegant card Lynn, I love that gorgeous rose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Lynn, lovely rose and I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!