Thursday, June 18, 2020

CCEE2025 - Youth Day

CCEE Stampers June hostess, Vicky Gould, has asked us to celebrate youth  this week by creating a card for a child or for that someone you know who is always "young at heart!"

I am sharing  with you this princess birthday side step card, but can't tell you just yet which "princess" it is going to. Looks like I'll need to make a repair before dropping it in the mail. I see I knocked off one of the jewels while I was photographing the card. 




Here are links to the cards created by the other members of the CCEE DT:

Liz Williams
Frances Byrne
Maryann Einam

Today is also the beginning of quick peeks at the six new sets being released by Kitchen Sink Stamps on Monday, June 22. They are all fabulous, but this one just might be my favorite! So many awesome uses!


Check back tomorrow for a snippet of one of the other new sets!!

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Whichever princess finally winds up with it will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some perfect papers for this castle fit for a princess. Magical, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun castle and adorable card. It's truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get all "Giddy" when I see you making a fancy fold. Cute cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What little girl wouldn't love this magical card! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card for a Princess of any age, Lynn!! I love side-step cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous princess birthday side step card design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lynn, this is an absolutely INCREDIBLE and magical card design!! I SO love this scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card will definitely make some child so very happy! It's magical all in itself too. LOVE everything about it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your castle card is BEAUTIFUL, Lynn! ANY PRINCESS WILL LOOOVE IT! ;) LOVE the bright colors! They're SO FESTIVE for a birthday!!! & LOVE your sneak peaks too! BIG INKY HUGS DEAR FRIEND for your SWEET VISIT!!! LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!! I was laughing after today's comments! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card for a little girl Lynn!! I love the fabulous step design and that cute castle, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Lynn, you had the perfect designer papers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!