Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CCEE2016 - Stencils

Stencils - There are so many fun stencils out there these days, to help decorate our cards. CCEE April hostess, Frances Byrne, has asked the CCEE Stampers create a cards that uses at least one stencil, either for a background or focal image.

I have used my stencil as a background for these Easy Breezy Coneflowers by Power Poppy and have added a sentiment from  Floral Encouragement Cards by My Sentiments Exactly.


For more stencil inspiration, please view the cards of the CCEE Stampers DT:


12 comments:

  1. I just love that purple and yellow together. This turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun to see your Power Poppy purchases on a card - and did you ever impress! This is just a vision - love the color combination and the lovely stencil - perfect, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is so pretty - I love the flowers with the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stenciling in lilac is beautiful with the coneflowers. What a pretty card, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background beautifully highlights those flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow and purple is such a pretty, spring-y color combination. And I like the design of the stencil -- such a nice background for your pretty coneflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lynn it certainly brightened my day.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background and love your card. Such pretty flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful stencilled background

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lynn! I love the yellow flowers and how you stenciled around them, beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- this is really cool- love your stenciling- and the flowers just pop! Beautiful color choices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sure to brightens someones day. Great job with the stenciled background and I love your coloring on the cornflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!