Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CCEE2014 - Garden Month

It's a brand new month, which means it's time to introduce our new CCEE Stampers Challenge Hostess to you, which is Frances Byrne.

According to the Days of the Year web site, April is Garden Month. So Frances has challenged us this week to be inspired by a garden .... flowers, plants, trees, insects, garden shed, etc. Anything that you might find in a garden is good for this challenge.



Images are from Berries by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Designer Paper is from Down on the Farm by Echo Park Paper Co.

Let's look in on the gardening designs from the CCEE Stampers DT!



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Lynn, this is a beauty! A great way to show off the gardening theme with this lovely seed inspired card. I love all the vivid colors! I hope you are staying safe there - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you took us to the garden and made us want to eat...specially those strawberries! A+ for you, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is beautiful! Makes me long for a sweet strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got lots of garden items on your card. I love the strawberries, and that paper is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all your plants, and especially the way you used the strawberries. Aren't they just so delish, and aren't we lucky we can have them the year 'round!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute paper you used with this juicy strawberry. Planting the seeds might be work, but you reminded us of the fruits of our labor. Great card, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card design and I"m loving those strawberries!! SO pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Spring design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your seed packets! I don't like to "garden" in the way normal people would though. I like to plant things in POTS! LOL Not directly in the ground. Last time I tried, I got poison oak & the ground was unbelievable hard! I gave up! LOL LOVE your SWEET STRAWBERRIES TOO, Lynn!!! AND BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT!!! STAY WELL!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lynn! I love the stamped strawberries and that awesome seed packet paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the papers from Echo Park.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Lynn and great dp. Darrell and mom have been playing in the flowerbeds all weekend, plus getting the small raised garden ready for some plants. Yummy strawberries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!