Monday, March 23, 2020

Wide-Open Spaces - KSS

With today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I am celebrating the wide-open spaces of Texas. 




This tall card was created using images from the following KSS sets:


Tiny Norway Pine Multi Step Clear Stamps - retired

My thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you during this difficult time of stress and uncertainty. Please do what you must to stay safe and healthy.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card is just beautiful!!! It reminds me of our family place in Lockhart....deer and all! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nature scene,loving the flowers bursting forth in the meadow! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Spring' challenge.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous scene you've made here Lynn! I love depth of the hills and the tall design of your card! Stay happy and healthy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous stamped scene Lynn!! I love the deer in the background and the beautiful tall design, stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SCENE, Lynn! I actually got my "REAL LIFE SCENE" last night in the front yard! LOL I LOVE these BEAUTIFUL SCENES for cards & yours HIT IT ON THE NAIL!!!! I HOPE TOO, that YOU are staying well in this trying time! Hunkering down & SPRING CLEANING here! ;) BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT, dear friend!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cute card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Spring' challenge.Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous scene Lynn, amazing dimension with your layers. We are all doing well here, The smartest thing we did was go to Florida early and retrieve mom... It's a good thing we actually like each other... Brother is a truck driver and he was in the area a few days ago...We met him outside of the truck stop. Not being able to hug my brother was one of the hardest things and for him not being able to hug mom was tough. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Big hugs from TN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!