Wednesday, March 11, 2020

CCEE2011 - Party Favors


March CCEE Stampers' Challenge hostess, Maryann Einam has asked the team to create a bag, a box, or container that can be used to contain a party favor.

Here is one of the table favors I made for the diners at my table on St. Patrick's Day. The die used for this box is from Tonic. The images and sentiment are from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Each box contains three chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil.




Below are links to the fun treat holders created by the rest of the CCEE Stampers.



11 comments:

  1. How gorgeous!! This is a perfect little treat box for your table, which I know will be a treat (literally) for your guests! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet little box. A perfect little place to tuck in a few little hidden treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous little treat box, perfect table decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lynn... what a cute table favor! I love the pot of gold - and are those chocolate coins I see? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute idea for holding a Leprechaun's gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! That's a clever little treat box, and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spotted those gold wrapped chocolates right away! This is perfect for the guests at your talbe on St. Paddy's Day! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I love that pretty box design so that you can see that golden delicious that's hidden inside there! :) What a fun treat that everyone will love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous party favor box Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. now who wouldn't want to receive this pot of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun little St Patty's table treat... Love that you can see the goodie inside... the coins are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!