Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Wild Thing - The Project Bin

For today's The Project Bin sponsored design, I am creating with their newest set, Wild Thing. It is a fabulous masculine set which features a motorcycle and a whole slew of fabulous sentiments to go with it. The set also includes a die to cut the motorcycle and a die to cut the shadow under the front wheel. How fun is that!!



I stamped the motorcycle on white cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I colored
the image with Firefly alcohol markers. I splattered some Momento London Fog ink on the gray panel to make it look like gravel. The designer paper has been in my stash for a long time. It comes from the Wander Paper Pad by BasicGrey.




6 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card is a perfect blend of great stamps and papers, etc. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Perfect patterned paper for the bike too. Love the little shadow.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You make everything GROOVY" "WILD THING" Love the card and now I can't get the song out of my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect paper to go along with that awesome bike Lynn! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW FUN for Motor-cyclists! AND WHAT FUN sentiments that go with this set! LOL You did a WONDERFUL JOB on this, Lynn!!! HUGS! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome masculine card Lynn, love the map and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!