Wednesday, March 4, 2020

CCEE2010 - Floral Arrangement

For this first CCEE Stampers' challenge of March Maryann Einam, the March CCEE hostess, has asked us to make a card or invitation highlighting a floral arrangement.

Now that spring has returned to Texas, I created my arrangement with the famous Yellow Rose of Texas as well as our state flower, the bluebonnet. I'm hoping the filler flower will bring to mind the Indian Paintbrushes which are currently popping up along Texas roadsides.



See the floral creations of the CCEE Design Team:


Liz Williams


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. love your yellow rose of texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card is lovely! The bow is a nice embellishment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHA, I spotted the "yellow rose of Texas" immediately. What a gorgeous tribute to your home state. Love it, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, you make my heart sing with these wonderful flowers that make our state such a great place. Home sweet home!! Like the old saying goes, "Never ask a man where he is from. If he's from Texas, he will tell you, if he is not you will embarrass him!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a Texas card -- I can always count on you for some bluebonnets! And your yellow rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bluebonnets! Gorgeous with the yellow rose..........all Texas, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers and design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW PRETTY, Lynn! YES! Spring has arrived here too! The flowers are popping up & blooming & the trees budding! I LOOOVE FLOWERS, ANYTIME of the year though!!! ;) I SO APPRECIATE your friendship, Lynn! HUGS! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Lynn! Absolutely stunning! Love your use of the Birch Tree small branch to look like another flower... baby's breath?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Lynn! I love all of the different stamps you used and the yellow rose is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always make Texas proud ... Very pretty Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!