Thursday, July 4, 2019

Red, White, and Blue - CCEE1927

Since both Australia and the USA have red, white and blue for their colors, our July CCEE hostess, Vicky Gould, has asked the CCEE Stampers to use those colors to make a card.  It does not have to be for a holiday, just red, white and blue....but, of course, if you send out patriotic cards, go for it!  Have a fun, creative day!

With several masculine birthdays on the horizon this summer, I went with a nautical themed birthday card with images from Tim Holtz and a sentiment from Verve.



See more red, white, and blue beauties linked below:


Kelly McKown-Santi

9 comments:

  1. Happy 4th July, love your male themed red, white and blue card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday card....love it! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday card is so beachy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beachy and beautiful, for sure!! Love the theme! Happy 4th, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this one, Lynn! Your nautical stamps and charms look great together. Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Lynn, first - sending you big hugs and thinking of you on this day/week! LOVE TO YOU! Your card - oh my - perfect for the beach, for the nautical theme (I'm thinking a lot like your decor!) LOVE this! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, and I love those matching charms as your embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lynn!! I love the nautical images stamped in red and the gorgeous charms, perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DO LOVE Nautical Cards, Lynn! This IS GORGEOUS! AND I also LOVE that you found little trinkets to attach to your card! Something I too LOVE to add to my special cards! A SUPER JOB, Lynn!!!!! INKY HUGS for your SWEET visits!!! ;)<3 Hope you had a FABULOUS 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!