Thursday, July 11, 2019

CCEE1928 - Cheer Up the Lonely Day


July CCEE hostess, Vicky Gould, says that most of us probably know an older person who may or may not live alone.  She asked us to make a "Thinking of you" card and actually send it out!  She said, "If you don't know anyone, send it to a local nursing home and address it to "Someone Special" or any other phrase  you can think of."

Let's cheer up some people today!  Have fun!

The inside of my card reads, "Keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers."


Fresh as a Daisy by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Sentiment from ...head up-heart strong by Unity
Tag Die by Gina Marie Designs

Visit the CCEE Blog to see the lovely creations of the design team and play along if you like!

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, those flowers are gorgeous! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daisies are beautiful, Lynn! And I like the shape of that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked my favorite color for these pretty daisies! A great layout for your pretty stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lynn! I love the colorful stamped daisies and uplifting sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is an absolute beauty! Such a charming card and the daisies look so lifelike! The message is so sweet and sure to 'cheer up the lonely!'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!