Wednesday, July 17, 2019

CCEE1929 Stencils

Vicky Gould is back again with another fun July challenge for the CCEE Stampers.

She says, "If you're like me, you have lots of stencils.  I have a drawer full that I never think of!  Get one of those out that you haven't used (or haven't used in ages) and put it to good use!"



My card was created with Distress Oxides, a script stencil by The Crafters' Workshop, and flowers from Unity.

Create a card using a stencil and join us on the CCEE Stampers' Blog in this challenge by posting your card there.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the background and stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stenciled script is so fabulous on your card, Lynn. Love these pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stencil placement....love that stencil...how come I don't have that one??? Beautiful card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this card looks great - the stencil you chose is perfect and I love the tilt of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous background! I love the script stencil -- don't think I've ever seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, the colors bring out the script stencil beautifully, and I love the silhouetted flowers. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect colors and shine of the silhouette! lOVELY use of the distress oxides, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Lynn, I love the oxide background and that beautiful script stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...look how pretty. Your blending is awesome. Really love everything about ths card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card- I love that you angles the stencil- so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!