Monday, January 7, 2019

Winter Treat Box

I bought this File Box die by QuicKutz before Christmas thinking it would be a great way to share holiday treats with friends and family. Well, time got away from me and that didn't happen. But now that I have extra time on my hands, I decided to get started on party favors for an upcoming February birthday party, and I love them!! I hope the birthday girl will as well!!





Kitchen Sink Stamps used include:


Color Recipe for the Figure Skates

Layer 5 - Versafine Onyx Black
Layer 4 - Stampin' Up Gray Granite stamped 3 time
Layer 3 - Stampin' Up Gray Granite
Layer 2 - Stampin' Up Going Gray
Layer 1 - PTI Soft Stone on blades only

I will stage the boxes on burlap and doilies with fake pine needles and real pinecones. Today I have filled the box with crinkle cookies that were coated with powder sugar before baking!

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I adore the idea of you creating your project for the next party! I love the ice skate and the crumb coolies look delicious! I love the sound of the way you will stage this on the table : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, the project you created is so pretty - and the cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treat box looks stunning Lynn! Love the way you've added the ice skates in front of the wintry scene. The cookies in there look delicious!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the treat box design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyne this is absolutely wonderful!!
    you are so creative and have such a kind and generous spirit !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YUMMY! This is BEAUTIFUL with the scene going all the way around the little box! I LOVE those little silhouettes! ;) A SUPER JOB & I'M SURE EVERYONE LOVED the cookies! ;)ALWAYS INKY HUGS for you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You thought of everything to decorate your boxes... Love the winter scene and your staging... No one will resist a great looking cookie either....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!