Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CCEE1904 - Gold


January CCEE hostess, Liz Williams, tell us that gold was discovered in California on Jan. 24, 1848. Therefore, she has asked the CCEE Stampers to feature gold on our creations this week. Glittery gold paper, gold chrome cardstock, gold embossing, or any other golden possibilities.

I have created this gold and purple birthday design for my mother who will be celebrating her birthday in a few weeks. The stamp set I have used is First Frost by Stampin' Up with its matching dies. The rose frame die and sentiment die are by Crafter's Companion.


Let's look in on the golden treasures created by the rest of the CCEE DT:


12 comments:

  1. GMTA, but maybe that is because we are sisters, because we both were thinking of mom's birthday. Your card will take the prize though, with that gorgeous rose and elegant gold framing around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how lovely this card is, Lynn! I love the softness of the lavender - such a beautifl color to match the gold! I agree with Liz - your card is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, I am sure your mum will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, your embossed gold looks so elegant on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I love the soft purple and that frame is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A card to be treasured for sure! Absolutey, positively gorgeous! Well done, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO GORGEOUS, Lynn! I LOOOVE the gold you added! It makes SUCH A NICE FRAME for your rose!Your mother is going to LOVE THIS! ;) A "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to her & a SUPER JOB DONE for you, Lynn!!! INKY HUGS for your visit!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a gorgeous design Lynn! Love the elegant gold frame and sentiment! Really sets off that floral image so beautifully! I think your mom will love it!! The soft purple is what I find so striking! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold bg is gorgeous, mf!! Love the lavender with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous birthday card Lynn! I love the purple and gold color combo and that background die is so beautiful! Your mom is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous die to use with the gold as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card for your mom, the gold frame is stunning and I love the added texture of the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!