Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Layered Stencils - The Ton

I sure had a lot of fun with these new layered stencil roses and leaves I purchased from The Ton! One of the things I love the most about them is that there are 7 different and separated roses on this stencil and one die which cuts them all out in one fell swoop! How neat is that!!

I used this rose and designer paper from the Paper Studio to create today's card.


All inks are from Altenew.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

Sketch Challenge 1023 at Splitcoaststampers

A Cut Above - August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Die Cut

Creative Moments - Challenge #261 - Patterned Paper

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #235 - Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge - Weeks 793/4 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The blended pinks and greens look amazing. Love the rose die cut and pretty background paper. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lynn! The pink layers in the rose is stunning and I love the gold script background over the black that makes it pop! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is sensational. Beautiful flower and that lovely muted background is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and love these colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! What a lovely layered rose. A fantastic use of those dies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Guest designer for A Cut Above

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful rose and your choice of background complements it so well. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!