Wednesday, September 4, 2024

You & Me & the Sea

 Today's card was created using Sketch 1026 from Splitcoaststampers. It was created with some of my hoarded Graphic 45 papers from the Ocean Blue Collection. The beach babe is a die from Spellbinders but I used two circle punches to create a smaller hat so as not to cover the sentiment. The sweet little sand dollars were created with a very old, but treasured die from Cuttlebug.


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:







Thanks for visiting with me today! 
Come see me again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is gorgeous! I'd love to be at the beach now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the pattern and texture papers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!