Monday, July 15, 2024

Summer Fun - Kitchen Sink Stamps

 

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs feature images that bring to my mind summer fun! One on land and one in the water!

The Sea & Sand card features images from Giant Coral and Seahorse, Tropical Fish, and Beachcomber's Bounty. I stamped the coral directly on the blue card front, but the seahorses, fish, and shells were stamped on SVG cut shapes. I painted the greenery with a Bamboo reinker by Memento. The waves were stenciled on using the SVG cut stencil Waves & Splashes.




The land card was created using images from Bicycle and Trees. Both the bicycle and the tree were stamped on SVG cut shapes and glued to the blended panel with the sentiment being added last with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.




Kitchen Sink Stamps will be closing shop on July 31. I think that the Bicycle is the only image I have used today which is still available this morning. The images are selling out fast. I will continue to create with my wonderful KSS collection and post my cards here and on the Kitchen Sink Stamps - Multi Step Stamping Fans page on Facebook from time to time.


Please use the code below to purchase any stamps which remain in the shop through July 31.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, these are such beauties. I love how you create scenes with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!