Monday, July 22, 2024

Have a Beary Merry Christmas - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I checked this morning and found that there are still several Teddy Bear Wishes and two Things 4 Ducky & Teddy still available in the Kitchen Sink Stamps store as the closing date (July 31) draws near. I decided to use these two sets in today's KSS sponsored Christmas card design. I used a few birch tree trunks and a sentiment from Christmas Poinsettia. If you have an electric cutting machine, don't neglect to add the SVG cut files to your order. My bear was stamped on the SVG cut file designed for Teddy Bear Wishes.



 


I have entered this holiday card in the following challenges this week:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Challenge #234 - Anything Goes

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - Challenge #68 - Anything Christmas

Alphabet Challenge Blog - H is for Holidays - Christmas in July

Crafty Catz - Challenge #676 - Anything Goes - Make It Cute

Cut It Up! - Challenge #308 - Christmas in July


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is adorable! I love that little bear with his candy cane. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute, just a wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!