Sunday, June 11, 2023

To Celebrate Flag Day - Kitchen Sink Stamps

For my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored slimline design today, I have returned to the Stars & Stripes American Flag to create a card in honor of Flag Day which is celebrated across the United States on June 14. I have included a strip of one of the newly released digital backgrounds from the set called Linear Backgrounds. These are created by KSS for those people who love foiling their cards. That is not a skill that I have mastered so I used it here by printing it on white cardstock and blending a variety of blues over the top of the panel.

In addition to Linear Backgrounds, Kitchen Sink Stamps has also released Wild Side, Happy Flowers, and Elegant Scrolls for your foiling delight! 


The eagle topped flag pole is a part of an SVG cut file set created for use with Stars & Stripes American Flag. Check it out!

This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous patriotic card, I love the background you've created for your flag. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is a gorgeous patriotic card! The flag/flagpole are so majestic. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love the gold details on this flag! Really gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Flag Day card Lynn - such a pretty background for your proudly waving flag! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: seasonal Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!