Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Independence Day - Kitchen Sink Stamps

My Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design this week is a card created for the 4th of July. It features images from Stars & Stripes American Flag, Grand View Mountains, Village Stone Bridge, Tree Friends, and Bold Holiday Greetings. The clouds were created using the SVG Cut Stencil called Cloudy Skies. This card is 5 inches by 7 inches.



I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:


 

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant take on the flying theme,perfect with Independence day coming up,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your eye for detail always impresses me. For instance, the bicyclist on this beautiful card. I would never think to add that and it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your truly beautiful card, Lynn! Thank you for joining our Get Outside challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. love it. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scene looks amazing here Lynn! I love that little cyclist in there and your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired take on the theme of flying. Such a clever card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!