Monday, June 26, 2023

AH -LO-HAA Kitchen Sink Stamps

Next Monday before the crack of dawn, I will be heading out to the beach for my very first 2023 summer trip to the gulf! My trip has inspired this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design.

The images I have featured on this card are from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets:

Lighthouse

Palm Trees

Seaside Seagull

Hawaiian Greetings

The waves were created using an SVG cut stencil from KSS called Waves & Splashes.



I am entering this design in the following challenges this week:

Make My Monday - Challenge #203 - On the Water

Retro Rubber Challenge - Challenge #209 - Summer Scenes! - The lighthouse was released by Kitchen Sink Stamps in June of 2013.

613 Avenue Create - June 2023 - In the Good Old Summertime

Little Bit of Rainbow - BB88 - Water, Water Everywhere!

Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Challenge #191 - Lazy Days of Summer


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



9 comments:

  1. A beautiful peaceful beach scene,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so lovely and summery! Love that water background! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Bit of Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the images you chose, and that water background is so cool! Great "sandy" paper, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday AND Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect beach scene and I wish I was there! Love it!
    Have fun at the beach.....maybe the beach will be a little bit cooler! It's pretty hot in Texas - all over!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is such a pretty beach scene! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and peaceful scene. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! What a really cool and colorful beach scene! I just LOVE that wonderful sentiment too! It really gave me a chuckle and wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely scenic card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely beach scene. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!