Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Independence Day - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Wishing you a Happy Independence Day!  


Images are from the following sets by Kitchen Sink Stamps:

Stars & Stripes American Flag

Bold Holiday Greetings

Ever After Castle


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those fireworks going off in the background are stunning! Such a wonderful patriotic slimline card my friend! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!