Wednesday, July 27, 2022

CCEE2229 - National Picnic Month

It's the middle of summer, and July is National Picnic Month.  The CCEE Stampers' July hostess, Lois Bak, has asked the CCEE Stampers to put something on our cards that would be part of a picnic (picnic basket, checkered tablecloth, picnic food, or even ants).

My picnic card was created with dies while the sentiment was cut using my Cricut Joy. No stamping on this design.



If you are looking for another picnic to attend, check out these fun cards:

4 comments:

  1. Such a delightful picnic scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scene is perfect Lynn! Looks like you're out there sitting with your lunch and enjoying the view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I love the picnic scene you've created... I'd love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the picnic I would love, the ants haven't arrived yet. Love that delicious looking sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!