Wednesday, June 29, 2022

CCEE2225 - Roses and Pearls

 The rose is the national flower for the month of June while the pearl is June’s gemstone. I am therefore asking the CCEE Stampers to include both of these beauties on their card for this week’s CCEE Challenge!

This is my final week as challenge hostess, and I hope you will play along and share a wonderful design using the rose and pearls!! Won't they make for beautiful June wedding cards?

I've gone with simple elegance using a Sizzix 3-D embossing folder and a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink.


Click below to see the beautiful creations of the rest of the CCEE DT using roses and pearls:

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this is so elegant! A perfect wedding card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this beautiful card belongs in a magazine shoot for weddings and bridal showers! How gorgeous! Love the embossed look and the elegance in the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! That embossing folder is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate and pretty card design Lynn! Love the addition with the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love your accent of black on this beautifully embossed white rose and bloom! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!