Wednesday, May 11, 2022

National Foam Roller Day - CCEE2218

 According to CCEE Stampers' May hostess, Kelly McKown-Santi, today is National Foam Roller Day. She has asked the CCEE Stampers to show her cards using any rolled technique!  There are many possibilities, like paper rolling, brayers, marbles - have fun with this! I used sponging and a brayer through this stencil to create the ocean waters on my design.


I wonder what's rolling on the CCEE DT's cards this week? Look and find out for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Love your background on your ocean scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ocean background for this lovely underwater scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your underwater scene is gorgeous! Great design for Foam Roller Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great underwater scene Lynn! Love the way you've created your sandy bottom and the colors of the fish look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!