Monday, May 9, 2022

Can of Spring Daffodils

Today is the final day for the Kitchen Sink Stamps' Mother's Day Sale. Don't miss out on a chance to save 15% on all in stock items.


 My KSS sponsored design today features images from Spring Daffodils, Watercolor Thanks, and Sunflowers. It was created for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this morning which required the addition of a gardening tool. The sentiment, daffodils, and watering can were stamped on SVG Cut Files from KSS.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery! It's such a beautiful image and very well stated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card is so pretty - I love those flowers, springtime beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!