Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Holidays are Sneaking Up!

For some reason, the holidays seem to be sneaking up on me and catching me unprepared this year. I am scrambling to get some pies and cakes baked and into the freezer to serve on Thanksgiving which is just one week away! EKKK!!

And Christmas cards and tags, don't even go there!! I looked in my Christmas stash bin thinking I had over 50 cards. Guess again!! There are all of 19 ready to mail! WHAT?? Looks like I will burning the candle at both ends for a while!

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs feature both a Thanksgiving card and a Christmas card. 



 For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you and me both my friend! With the baking and cooking and cardmaking ! BUt can I just say - WOW! These are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really gorgeous card Lynn! The poinsettias look really incredible! Working on my Christmas too and hoping to get them quickly, but still look decent! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards! You are not the only that is in a panic today. I thought I would have a lot more Christmas cards done by now than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great turkey, he's ready for the big day. The poinsettia card is perfect and looks like a print. Amazing my dear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!