Wednesday, November 3, 2021

CCEE2144 - Manatee Awareness Month

Kelly McGown-Santi who lives in the sunny and eternally warm state of Florida is hosting the challenges for the CCEE Stampers for the month of November. She has informed us that November is Manatee Awareness Month. To celebrate Florida's beloved, iconic marine mammal she has requested that we add one (or more!) to our cards this week!

My card features a manatee cut with my Cricut Joy using Cricut Design Space. The sentiment if from the Impression Obsession set Family Reunion. The water stencil is by Kitchen Sink Stamps.



Here are the cards created by the CCEE team honoring this gentle water mammal.


8 comments:

  1. Manatees always look like they're "just relaxing," so your sentiment was the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is a manatee, the sloth of the ocean. I need to educate myself since I know so little about a manatee. Or maybe it's a hippo without legs and fins instead. Love this card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your manatee card is so sweet, Lynn... such a fun ocean creature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that manatee is so cute Lynn and I love the beautiful stenciled waves, adorable card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea manatees have their own month. That is amazing and what a great cut using your cricut too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I like the espressions that is on his face... (I guess you would call it a face???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet manatee card, they are gentle giants in the water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!