Monday, November 1, 2021

So Very Thankful - Kitchen Sink Stamps

For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card I have created a card of thanks which features images from Turkey Blessings and a sprig of pine from Christmas Poinsettia. These two sets are part of the KSS October release and both have an awesome array of wonderful of sentiments to make holiday card-making fun!


Color Recipe for the Turkey using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Creamy Caramel
Layer 2 Cinnamon Cider
Layer 3 Marina Mist
Layer 4 Poppy Parade
Layer 5 Soft Suede
Layer 6 Early Espresso

The sentiment was also stamped with Early Espresso.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I so love that Christmas Poinsettia with the Autumn leaves for the background! Really gorgeous turkey and he stands out nicely with that!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn! I love that awesome stamped turkey and what a gorgeous wreath, gorgeous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the kitchen sink stamps. That turkey is fantastic and I love the layout for the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love how you framed the turkey with fall foliage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!