Monday, October 18, 2021

Stop in for a Spell - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today found me needing one more Halloween card so I pulled out all my spooky layered images with a few sweet treats added in to create this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. 

You will spot images from the following Kitchen Sink sets on this card:

Graveyard Raven

Old World Door

Mysterious Mansion

Owl & Autumn Moon

Scaredy Cat

Sweet Treats


The stenciled background was created with Dot Matrix by Art Anthology. I also added a little cheesecloth at the bottom for texture.


This card has been entered in the following challenges:







Thank you so much for stopping by to see my work today! For more inspiration with images from Kitchen Sink Stamps please visit Maria and Nancy's sites linked below!





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Love that the crow has a piece of candy corn in its mouth. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Lynn and the addition of the bowl of sweets genius. Many thanks for joining in with our Animals theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I love the sentiment with this card. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun Lynn! That candy corn in the raven's mouth is so fun! Really great Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky! So much detail. Could just eat one of these candies.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the images on this card. Makes for a wonderful Halloween themed card. My mom asked me for a few Halloween cards for next year and I need to get a few more images to make her some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lynn, this Halloween card is gorgeous!! I love the spooky scene you created and the candy looks amazing, awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lynn, perfect Halloween card - love all the details and the scene you've created. It's fabulous. Many thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Sarah R
    Crafty Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, I mean Spooky.... Awesome scene my dear, love the humor in the crow with his mouthful of candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!