Wednesday, October 20, 2021

CCEE2142 - Number It

October CCEE Hostess, Frances Byrne, has asked the CCEE Stampers to "Number It!" She asked that we include a number or numbers on our creations this week. She said we could make an aged birthday card; use number themed designer paper or number themed embossing folders or dies. Frances says that anything goes as long as there is a number somewhere!


I used the following sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps to create this Veterans Day design.

Stars & Stripes American Flag

Remembrance Poppy

Bold Holiday Greetings


     The date was created with the We R Memory Keepers Word Punch.

Check below to see how the CCEE DT worked numbers into their cards!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Lynn yes ma'am! This is one of the most magnificent cards - how superb to recognize our military! I'm so proud to have been raised in a family that served (and still serves) and your card is the most creative use of numbers to add it to this special day. Love the flag, love the design, love it all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the date for your number for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea for this theme Lynn! Love the images with your design along with the tassel with the flag! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for Veterans Day! Wonderful project for this number challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Veterans Day card. I love that flag. I need to order that so I can make a few cards for my nephew who just joined the Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a stunning patriotic card Lynn!! I love that flag, it looks so real and I love the way you added the punch sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!