Monday, October 11, 2021

Kitchen Sink Stamps - Thanks Poppy

I'm sharing this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card today which I am calling my Thanks Poppy. I have been spending the past week getting caught up on creating and sending thank you cards that needed to go out. I believe this one is my favorite! 

To create this design, I used images from Remembrance Poppy, Poppy Bouquet, and Watercolor Thanks. The stems and buds were stamped directly on the green designer paper which is from Crate Paper. The flowers, leaves, and thanks were stamped on the SVG cut files which come free with the sets if you place them in your cart at the time of purchase. If not, you can purchase them later for 99¢. For added texture on this card, I used a die from  Tim Holtz Mixed Media Thinlits by Sizzix. Beneath the die cut layer is a piece of blue BasicGrey designer paper.



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynn, the stamped poppies are beautiful and I love the die cut background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lynn... the poppies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza gorgeous layered poppy. I love the colors you used to create it as it gets the dimension perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!