Wednesday, May 27, 2020

CCEE2022 - World Creativity Day

Saturday, May 30th, is World Creativity Day! Such a fantastic day to embrace your own creativity and for us to support each other in the paper crafting community. For her final challenge for the CCEE Stampers for May, Hostess Kelly McKown Santi has asked us to make a card using OUR OWN favorite card-making technique ~ the sky is the limit! 

I don't think it is a secret to anyone that my favorite card-making technique is Multi Step Stamping. I have worked hard at it for over 12 years now and hopefully have gotten better and better at it with the invention of stamp positioners and fabulous new inks! I got on board with it on the ground floor with Maria Colosimo of Kitchen Sink Stamps who was creating layering stamps before layering stamps were the hot items they have become today. Now it seems that everyone has jumped on the band wagon and many people are discovering how awesome they are to work with. Coloring with Copics - not my thing! Layering ink on top of ink on top of ink - that's MY THING! I always get excited when I see the multi-layered creations of other stampers!

Bo




Today's cards feature the newly released Kitchen Sink Stamps Old World Door and Potted Topiaries.

It will be fun to see what everyone else claims as their favorite technique. I can guess on a few! Here are links to the cards created by the members of the CCEE Design Team:


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


14 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the editing key, so I am trying again. You not only have mastered the multi-layering using these fabulous stamps, but your keen eye to color selection, space perception, and getting things in proper proportion are all part of your talent. The masking you use on these scenes is phenomenal. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your multi stepped cards are always so awesome. You definately have that technique down perfectly. This card is no exception. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Queen of Kitchen Sink stamps and bringing them to life! Awesome work, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, these are so pretty! You always do an amazing job with these scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the most amazing card using the multi-step technique. Perfect overlapping and color choices! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You layer stamps better than anyone!!! I've tried so hard and still have a hard time with it. I always check back with the master (YOU) to see how it's done. Love this scene you created Lynn. Just gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always said you are the Queen of KSS, Lynn! Both of these cards are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful designs Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, you've done such an incredible job with the scenes on these cards! You've come a long way baby...and it shows!! Your cards are absolutely stunning to see my friend and I am thrilled that you share the inspiration with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beaitiful Lynn, you are definitely the queen of layered stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! This is you! You are the queen of multi layered stamping and always such a joyful moment to see your cards and the scenes that you make ~ just perfect each and every time! I love the door - so much detail and depth! Fabulous duo of cards, my friend - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Multi-Step stamping is amazing Lynn and I love all of the different scenes you've created!! These two cards are gorgeous, I love the second one with the gray door and red flowers, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two very fabulous cards! I so love the multi-layering stamping you do- I always look forward to seeing what you are creating with your layering stamps! I adore that door stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!