Wednesday, May 6, 2020

CCEE2019 - Fiesta Like There's No Mañana

Kelly Santi, our CCEE hostess for the month of May has asked the CCEE Stampers to Fiesta like there’s no mañana (party like there's no tomorrow)!


Kelly says, "Since Tuesday was Cinco de Mayo, let’s continue the celebration with anything fiesta! Create a card using the the word fiesta or the colors *red, green and yellow* or piñatas, sombreros, etc.  Feel free to simply create a celebration card in lieu of fiesta if you need to!"

My card was created using the following items:

Hip Llama Dies by Spellbinders
Bunting Dies by Gina Marie Designs
Grassy Edges Dies by My Favorite Things
Fiesta sentiment from Llama Fiesta by Sizzix


How are the other members of the CCEE Design Team celebrating? 

Let's see:

13 comments:

  1. What a super festive Llama design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Lynn! llama tell you - this super slimline card is a great way to showoff how fun your card design in! Love the banner, too! Your card is a paper fiesta for the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love those glasses on your partying Llama, your banners look awesome with the tall card.... Hope you and the family are all still doing well. We are doing well here. I've been making masks to send to family, slow going... but going. My machine was brought out of retirement and I feel he is rebelling with every stitch. He will be sent to the correction center as soon as I get caught up. We have no repair shops close around here that we can find and I just don't feel I can let him go at the moment. Give my best to the family.. Hugs and be safe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute llama, such a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie patootie!! Cute as cute can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card with the llama die cut!! I love tall cards, and the banners done with the punch are fab. I need to do this. TFS, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little llama, and a super cute card! Love the banners.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card - with the festive feel of a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! Oh now that llama is ready for some fun fiesta time! I love the fun colorful banners to make him look like he's have a cinco de mayo party!! Super cute sentiment too!! :) Thank your for your inspiration and kind thoughts my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and so perfectly festive with those colorful banners waving above the cool llama. I want to party with this guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had the perfect stamp for this festive card. I love the banners strung above your very cool llama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Oh my, that llama is so cute Lynn, and I love his sunglasses, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your festive Llama! And, how all of these dies work so perfectly together too! Very very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!