Monday, February 24, 2020

Center Stage for Teddy - KSS

When I saw yesterday that my sweet blog buddy, Shelly Schmidt, had been named Featured Stamper this week at Splitcoaststampers, I knew exactly which card of hers I wanted to recreate for today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. Shelly did this awesome Valentine for the Technique Lover's Challenge #780 a couple of weeks ago. I fell in love with it and had to give this technique a try.

After watching this wonderful tutorial by Dina Kowal, I was ready to go! I changed the theme to St. Patrick's Day in honor of Shelly's Irish heritage! I thought she would get a kick out of that!




The following Kitchen Sink sets were used to create this design:


I have entered this card in the following challenges:





For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Lynn, this is sensational! Love the spotlight look and of course the little bear is so cute. I didn't see that about Shelly! Congrats to her though.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Lynn... with the spotlight on that adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done such a darling job with that center stage tech and the lovely CASE on Shelly's design too! (I didn't know she was the feature...so hoping over now!) Your little bear is just darling!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet Lynn!! I love that little bear and fabulous spotlight, gorgeous St. Patrick's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I commented on this card at SCS- but it is a true pleasure to see this card which is perfect for my heritage! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this and your sweet kindness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!