Wednesday, February 26, 2020

CCEE2009 - Pocket Cards

As Anne's final challenge to the CCEE Stampers for the month of February, she has tasked us with creating pocket cards.  Her instructions were to use any technique to make one.

Well, I have this fun denim pocket image from Deep Red that I felt would make a fun masculine birthday card for a friend. The HEB pull-out gift card will allow him to pick up a six pack of this favorite brew and celebrate BIG!!

The designer paper is from the twilight pack by One Canoe Two and the sentiment is from My Man, My Friend by Picket Fence Studios.




See the CCEE Stampers fun pocket cards linked below:

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh look. at. this! You made a FOR REALS pocket! This is just so sweet, Lynn - I love the jeans, I love the little gift card tucked into the pocket and the DUDE! I have a teenage son - that cracked me up! I've become "dude!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used a pocket for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took "make a pocket card" literally! What a brilliant idea, Lynn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jeans pocket looks like the real thing, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE pocket card for a guy Lynn. Love that little blue jean pocket. I know the gift card will be a hit too.
    (We're finally getting a HEB here in Lubbock - first one - and it's right down the road from us. Very excited!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool way to give a gift card to a guy! I love the denim pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab guy card!! I love the pocket in denim, and the bg dp is perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and fun design Lynn, I love that jean pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I really LOVE your fun & useful pocket here Lynn! That sentiment is even more fun and a great masculine card for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So loving your take on a pocket card! What a great and realistic stamp- love the gift card peeking out too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you are trying to convince us that it is not a real jean pocket? lol Fun card and great way to give a gift card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!