Monday, February 17, 2020

Birthday Roses - KSS

I am so ready for the bold, bright colors of spring! For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I pulled out my Heart and Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps and all the pretty colors I am watching for out of my front window to create a birthday card for one of my talented gardener friends! I hope it cheers her out of her winter funk like it did me!



 Kitchen Sink Stamp Sets Used:



Designer Paper:

Country Kitchen by Carta Bella

Die Cut:

Die'sire Art Deco Edge by Crafter's Companion

Embellishment:

Red Satin Bow


I am entering this birthday card in the following challenges:





A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Challenge #110 - Anything Goes


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

13 comments:

  1. Lynn, the flowers on this beautiful birthday card are gorgeous! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterned paper matches your stamping so perfect!!!! LOVE the roses and all the dimension they show. So very pretty.
    I'm so ready for winter to be over with too. It'll be nice to see some flowers soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! Your design is stunning Lynn! I love the colors of the florals and how perfect you've matched them with your papers!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this card is gorgeous Lynn!! Your paper is a perfect match for your beautiful stamped roses, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colours on your lovely floral and feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with beautiful roses. Very well matched and coloured. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and roses Lynn, You've done an awesome job matching the dp....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So absolutely gorgeous! I so love the colors and really love the DP that matches beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful roses. Very pretty card have you made.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, Lynn! Your GORGEOUS ROSES match your designer paper PERFECTLY! You are a MASTER at doing layered stamping! Inky hugs for your SWEET VISIT! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card with a beautiful stamp.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Good luck and see you next time.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Sweet Stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!