Monday, November 25, 2019

Teddy Bear Tag - KSS

I have some gifts that need wrapping so today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a gift tag. I stamped the bear from Teddy Bear Wishes Multi Step Clear Stamps on kraft paper using the following color recipe.


Color Recipe for the Bear
Layer 3 Memento Espresso Truffle
Layer 2 Stampin' Up Soft Suede
Layer 1 Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel
Layer 4 Versafine Onyx Black



Other Stamp Sets used for this design include:

Things 4 Ducky & Teddy (candy cane and Santa hat)
Gingerbread Hugs no longer available (For and From)
Playful Christmas no longer available (snowflakes)

Today's tag has been entered in the following challenges:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

  1. Your tag is going to look so cute on a gift! Love the little bear and background. He looks like he's sitting on a cloud of snow.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear me- if I made this, I would have trouble giving it away- it is so precious!!! Love that he is holding a candy cane, and is in a snow cloud -flurries!!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! The snow at the bottom is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift tag with a sweet little image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Lynn, that bear is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word that teddy is so preccious with his little candy cane to show everyone! What a darling tag and I love the wonderful scene you've managed to put on this tag!! How fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely tag into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Lynn, I always have a good time making tags... so much "Cuteness" all on a tag... It had been a few years since I joined the tag challenge at Ellen Hutson, so it was fun to play this year. Your bear looks so happy in his Santa hat and holding his candy cane.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!