Monday, November 18, 2019

KSS - Woodland Christmas

Woodland animals are so popular this year showing up in so many stamps and papers and embellishments. While looking through my newest Christmas papers, I found this delightful sheet in my Cozy & Bright Pebbles pad  and realized that I had never used the Autumn Squirrel to create a Christmas card. So today I have titled my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card Woodland Christmas. 

I am thrilled with the results! With only three layers, this adorable squirrel is one of the easiest KSS images to stamp with perfection!!


Kitchen Sink Stamps used are:



Color Recipe for the Squirrel

Layer 3 Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Layer 2 Stampin' Up Soft Suede
Layer 1 Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel

The embellishments include glittered ribbon and a satin bow by the Paper Studio.

I am entering today Christmas card in the following challenges:





2 Crafty Critter Crazies - November Challenge - Must Have a Critter
For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. That squirrel is darling and your card so pretty. Love!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lynn! That squirrel is so cute and I love the snowbanks, gorgeous paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is so pretty - I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just adore this so much Lynn!! I love watching the squirrels run about during this time of the year and you have your card brilliantly done with this in mind! Love the papers and the ribbon all nicely brought about in a festive way on your card!! I love it all! DT hat time: Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute squirrel,great papers and ribbon-love all the sparkle.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with the squirrel. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely wintry card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas card with the Crafty friends challenge...come back and see us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your squirrel looks so real... We actually had a squirrel run across the road in front of us yesterday carrying a pine cone or unshelled nut... Whatever it was, it was pretty big. Love your ribbon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!