For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design I have created this snowy night scene using images from the following KSS sets:
Tiny Norway Pine Multi Step Clear Stamps
(this set is no longer available but Minnesota Norway Pine Tree is)
These are the steps I followed to create the night sky:
1. Punch a circle and attach it to the white 6 1/2 inch x 4 1/2 inch panel.
2. Brush the top 3/4 of the panel with Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire.
3. Brush in a little Distress Oxide Black Soot.
4. Flick on tiny droplets of water and dry with a heat gun.5. Before adding the snow, I stamped the 3 Norway Pines.
6. Water down some white acrylic paint and flick on the falling snow.
7. Remove the moon mask and stamp Santa.
To complete the card, I used watered down Chipped Sapphire to paint the tree shadows and tore an addition snowbank on which to stamp the sentiment. I edged the top of the snow banks with some clear Stickles and called the card done.
Should you need it, here is the Color Recipe for the Norway Pines:
Layer 3 Memento Espresso Truffle
Layer 2 PTI Ocean Tides
Layer 1 Stampin' Up Old Olive
Santa and the Sentiment were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
For addition designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:
Today's card has been entered in the following challenges: