Monday, October 7, 2019

Warm Christmas Wishes - KSS

Good morning to my coffee-loving Kitchen Sink Stamps friends!! I wanted to share with you this morning a new companion set called Coffee Mate Greetings which pairs beautifully with the just released Coffee & Friends and Keep Calm Coffee Mug.

You can PRE-order this great set with shipment expected to be October 31. Just in time for your Thanksgiving and Christmas wishes for your coffee-addicted friends (like ME)!!




For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card I have created a holiday card with Coffee & Friends. I had to pull together sentiments from here and there because I don't have Coffee Mate Greetings in my hot little hands yet, either!! But when I do, watch out!!



Color Recipe for Cup

Layer 4 - Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Layer 3 - Memento Love Letter
Layer 2 - Memento Love Letter
Layer 1 - Memento Lady Bug

Color Recipe for Coffee

Layer 1 - Memento Desert Sand
Layer 2 - PTI Fine Linen
Layer 3 - SU Creamy Caramel
Layer 4 - SU Baked Brown Sugar

Designer Paper and Stickers - the Paper Studio


Today's card has been entered in the following challenges:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great set of stamps! Love your card too. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lynn I love your layers. And what a cute little bow ...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty Christmas theme card! Love the details with the background papers and that cute burlap bow! Nicely put together here Lynn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this card is warm and inviting... love that cup of delight! And look at that perfect bow. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coffee image and design Lynn, I love the holly paper and the fabulous rounded edges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks YUMMY! LOVE the little heart in the Hot Cocoa!!! AND your little touch of holly & holly paper makes this SO FESTIVE! Inky Hugs! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!