Wednesday, October 30, 2019

SCS Sketch Challenge 773

Since the beginning of October, I have been helping to supply samples for the lovely ladies who make up the Design Team for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. Here is a link to this week's challenge: SC773. 

For this week's sketch I decided I wanted to do a holiday scene card and include all three of the circles in the scene. To accomplish this, I stamped two copies of the same exact scene using my stamp positioner. I then die cut the larger center circle from one and the two smaller circles from the other. This made lining them up a breeze.

The images are from Snow Front from the holiday mini by Stampin' Up. The sentiment is by Verve. I mounted them on a panel embossed with a 3-D embossing plate by Sizzix.



6 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the scene in three circles.....and a beautiful scene it is too. The embossed background looks great with the circles. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I recognized the sketch you used RIGHT AWAY!!! LOVE what you did with this! You should enter it in the Misti Challenge over on SCS! (Now that I think about it, not sure WHAT the "challenge" is, BUUUT Try the one where you enter your pictures of what you've done with your Misti!) I'm SURE Ilina would LOVE TO SEE IT! The little scene you've created is SO SWEET! Makes me think of Snow Globes! BIG INKY HUGS for coming over to visit dear friend!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning scene you've created with this layout Lynn! I absolutely ADORE that embossed background! Very nicely put together my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful winter scene Lynn!! I love the gorgeous circle design and fabulous embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job with the sketch Lynn, Love that it is one continuous scene, Great background texture too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!