Wednesday, September 11, 2019

CCEE1937 - Honey Month

According to Frances Byrne, September CCEE Hostess, this month is Honey Month, so for our challenge this week she has asked the CCEE Stampers to use this as our inspiration…. Honey, bees, bears, even stamp companies that have honey in their name!

So I pulled out my newest bee die (Elizabeth Craft Designs), a BEE sentiment (Stampabilities) and a roll of bee washi tape.




For more BEEutiful designs check out the creations of the CCEE Design Team:

9 comments:

  1. Bee-utiful card Lynn, Love your bee washi tape, it makes an excellent border treatment.You nailed the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bee-eautiful card with one of my favorite scriptures on it, too! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bee washi tape looks great on here! LOVE your beautiful card Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those bees in a line, and that fab sentiment. What could be better but tasting the honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bee themed design! Really love fun washi tape which goes perfectly with your bee over that nice honey comb background! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute Lynn! I love that adorable die cut bee and fabulous washi tape, gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN CHALLENGE, Lynn! I would say, you HIT IT right on the BEE!!! LOL INKY HUGS for your visit!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!