Monday, September 2, 2019

A Fisherman's Anniversary - KSS

While at the CKC Scrapbook Convention in the Woodlands recently, was able to add this  new Photo Collage Pop-up die set by Karen Burniston to my collection.

Today I decided to pull it out and try it for the first time with my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored Fisherman's Anniversary Card. There is a learning curve to using this die set, but for my first attempt, I am pretty happy! I know I will get better and faster (it took me 2 and 1/2 hours to stamp and make this card today) with repeated use, because Karen's tutorial is very clear. You can watch it below to see how the card goes together.



Here is the front of my card:



And here is the inside of my card:



Kitchen Sink Stamp Sets Used


The designer papers are from Outfitters by Pink Paislee.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


7 comments:

  1. Now how cool is this!! Always love seeing something fun and unique and what a wonderful surprise to see when someone opens up the card! The papers go perfectly with your images!! What a fun interactive card! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably never figure out how to do the inside, but love it. It's always fun to open something and be surprised. LOVE the front of the card too Lynn. Brings back so many wonderful memories of Jim and I fishing. Thanks for making me smile today.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, WOW! The inside looks fabulous... so does the front, but the inside... did I say WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the front of this great card, but what a fun surprise when it is opened to have all of these fun fishing themed pop-ups! I love how fabulous this is- your hard work and time paid off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Lynn, this is the first time I've seen this die... Love all of the fishing elements you added to the inside pop up.... great job and thanks for adding the video as well.. Great fishing scene for the front and I love the oar dp as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A LUCKY DUCK you are Lynn, to be able to go to a Scrapbook Convention! AND what you've come away with looks FUN! Your card came out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! LOOOVE interactive cards!!!! I HOPE you have SOMEONE SPECIAL to give this one to! THEY'LL LOOOVE IT! WHAT A SUPER JOB!!! INKY HUGS for your visit, dear friend!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lynn, what an awesome masculine card! I love that gorgeous fish image and the inside is amazing with the photo collage, fantastic design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!