Monday, August 26, 2019

Recessed Baseball - KSS

My sweet cyber friend, Sabrina Friel, posted a fun design for Try a New Technique Challenge #757 over at Splitcoaststampers this morning. Since I have been reupholstering chairs for the church all week (I have blisters on top of blisters from prying staples out of hard wood), and did not have my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card done for today, I decided to give it a try! It involves recessing the designer paper behind the raised card front. I tried and tried to get a great photograph so you could see the depth easily, but this is the best I could do.




The baseball bat, baseball glove, and sentiment are all a part of the Kitchen Sink Stamps' Baseball Multi Step Clear Stamps set.

The designer paper is from the Good Ol' Sport Collection by Graphic 45.

I am also attaching the color recipes I used today for those who may be interested.




I am entering today's card in the following challenges:





Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Challenge 43 - Something Beginning with B

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. A great quick design, Lyn! Just what we all need when we get busy! A perfect masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card and this technique! Hope to give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the dimension - and love it! Love your entire card in fact. Fabulous plus!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love this and the wonderful Vintage feel to that paper!! Beautifully done with the images!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous masculine card Lynn! I love dimension with the beautiful vintage paper, awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an amazing masculine card, Lynn. I love the colours and design. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, your card is out of the park! This is so fun! Such a perfect end of summer card with the perfect technique! I love your stamp on stamping to give the images such depth. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this technique. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recognize this sketch Lynn! You did a WONDERFUL JOB with it! LOVE the baseball theme! AMAZING WORK!!! ;)<3 AND INKY HUGS for all of your kind words over on my blog! WHAT would I do without your friendship, Lynn???? ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card and the sketch Lynn, Thanks for showing the layers and steps...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!