Monday, August 19, 2019

10 Minute Love Note - KSS

Way back in the years when I was just beginning with Kitchen Sink Stamps (2008, 2009), I did a series of cards called 10 Minute Cards. Although I am probably more known for the scenes that I create with KSS, clean and simple designs have always appealed to me as well. So today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a masculine 10 minute love note for your significant other.

I love this solitary and stoic bird from the newly released Seaside Seagull Multi Step Clear Stamps. I pulled the sentiment from Words 4 Celebrating Clear Stamps. One layer of the starfish from Sea Shells Multi Step Clear Stamps was used to create the background of the kraft cardfront.



You can see in the color recipe below how I kept one part of the bird stark white by masking instead of stamping part of layer one of the seagull.



Today's card was created for the following challenges:

AAA Cards - clean and simple challenges - CAS Game #147 - Along the Edge




SheepSki Designs Challenges - #29 Animal Madness

For addition designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:






12 comments:

  1. Lynn, this card is gorgeous - but 10 minutes? WOW! If I read that correctly, I am greatly impressed that you made this beauty so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card suitable for any recipient, Lynn! Your masking technique is beautiful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish and very classic card. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards Along the Edge challenge, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely stylish CAS card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn this is perfect!! Love the layered images as well as your colors with them! Such a great CAS card for anyone!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous CAS card Lynn, I love the peaceful feel of the card and that seagull is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully crafted card! LOVE this!! Wonderful entry for our CAS card challenge. Love what you did for it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Beautiful design too. Thank you for joining at stamping sensation

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful- and it shocks me that you can whip up a pretty card like this in 10 minutes! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so nice with the seagull. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love your seagull! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at the AAA Cards challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!