Monday, March 18, 2013

10 Minute Hibiscus

I continue my spring stroll through the beautiful Kitchen Sink flowers by focusing my attention this week on the Hibiscus. Hibiscus plants are showing up in all the garden centers here reminding me I need to purchase and plant a new one to replace the one I lost to a freeze year before last. I miss these happy, colorful blossoms in the corner of my yard.


Papers: Pure Luxury Ivory by Gina K Designs
Hibiscus Haven by graphic 45
Inks: Groovy Guava, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Old Olive by Stampin' Up
Tools: Sizzix Framelits


Stamps: Hibiscus Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K Designs
Baja Breeze by Stampin' Up, Designer Paper by BasicGrey
Inks: Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, and Elderberry by Memento
 Lucky Limeade, Old Olive, and Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up
Tools: EK Succes Punch
Embellishment: Ribbon



Stamps: Hibiscus Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K Designs
Green Bazzill, Pink Passion by Stampin' Up
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Pink Passion and Melon Mambo by Stampin' Up
Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder



Stamps: Hibiscus Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K Designs
Real Red and So Saffron by Stampin' Up
Inks: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, So Saffron,
 Lucky Limeade, and Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Oval Nestabilities

And, of course, each member of the Kitchen Crew has a beautiful sample for you as well!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

8 comments:

  1. Lynn, these cards are so pretty! I love flowers and you have made these cards all so different and gorgeous! Just shows what you can do with just one set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant cards! The colors are so beautiful and the backgrounds are perfect! Love, love their colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are just stunning Lynn, Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a master at showing the versitility of KSS stamps. Love how these look with the embossed backgrounds or the designed paper backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always!!!!! I love the last one the best!!!! Hoping I get to see my fill of hibiscus in St Thomas where we are headed tomorrow!!!!!!

    BRING ON THE HEAT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors you used in that second one but they're all so gorgeous it's hard to pick a favorite!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Lynn...your hibiscus cards are all gorgeous...I just love all the different colored inks you used...there is no way I could pick a favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these flowers in orange! Such a cheerful, happy color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!